For anyone who prefers to use Instagram in Chrome, this section is for you.
- Use Chrome to access Instagram.com.
- Enter your login information (password, email address, or mobile phone number)
- to log in.
- Click “Saved” under your profile picture to see your saved posts.
- Press the unsaved button after selecting the image or messages you want to delete.
How to delete all your saved posts on Instagram?
To delete a post from your Instagram profile, tap the three dots in the top right corner of the post and select Delete.
To delete all saved messages, you can use the “Delete All” button on the saved messages page or delete your account and start over.
How to delete your saved Instagram posts on the phone
Works on both Android and iPhone.
- OpenInstagramApp > Touch Your profile picture at the bottom right to access your profile. Go to Instagram and tap your profile photo to access your profile
- Tap the 3 dash menu > Select Save item.
- Select the album that contains the post you want to delete
- Tap the 3 vertical dashes > Tap Select… Select the post you want to delete, then tap Uncheck
- Press Cancel to confirm deletion
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of the Instagram app.
- Open Instagram and tap the profile tab in the bottom right corner.
- Press the Menu button on the top right and go to “Record”.
- Under Saved, open the “All messages” directory to find all your saved messages.
- Tap the ellipsis button (3-dot icon) in the upper right corner and tap “Select…”.
- To not save all Instagram posts at once, tap the “Select All” option on the top right. All your saved messages will be selected, you can uncheck the ones you want to keep.
- Press the “Cancel registration” button at the bottom. Then tap “Cancel recording” again to confirm your choice.
That’s it. Please note that unsaved posts will also be removed from your saved collections.
On the desktop
You can view all your saved messages in a web browser on your computer. But you can’t delete them all en masse. Fortunately, there is a Chrome extension available to delete all saved posts on Instagram.
Yes, you can instantly delete all your saved messages on Instagram if you are an iPhone user. This is a great advantage because you don’t have to deal with the frustration of deleting all the messages one by one. What else? You can choose exactly which posts you want to unsubscribe from your Instagram account.