Facebook’s Activity Log makes it easy to see all your activity in one place, but it’s also a bit confusing to see everything Facebook does while using its platform.
Fortunately, you can also delete items from your activity log. This won’t completely remove it from Facebook data, but it will no longer appear in your activity log.
How can I see Facebook post likes using an iPhone?
If you are an iPhone user, follow the steps below to see your Facebook Likes.
- Tap the three-line menu button in the corner of the screen (bottom right for iOS, top right for Android)
Finding posts you like on facebook desktop
Finding liked posts works the same even if you do it on Facebook Desktop. There are some slight variations in the steps involved here.
To find posts you like in Facebook desktop mode, follow these steps:
On iOS or Android
First, visit your Facebook profile. Tap the three-line menu button in the corner of the screen (bottom-right for iOS or top-right for Android), then tap your name at the top of the menu.
Next, tap the Activity Log button just below your profile picture; this will take you to a screen with a long list of months and years. Tap on one and you’ll see a record of all your Facebook activity for that particular date range.
On iOS or Android
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Go to your Facebook profile.
- Now tap the menu at the bottom right for iOS or at the top right for Android (the three line button).
- You will see your name at the top of the menu, tap on it.
- Tap the Activity Log button below your profile picture
- You will now be taken to a screen with a list of activities sorted by year. Tap any of them and you’ll see a record of all your Facebook activity for that year.
- We only need to filter the likes, so hit the filter button at the top, then hit likes.
- You will now return to the main activity log screen. You can tap on any month or year to see the likes for that time period.
- If you want to dislike a post or something like that, tap the little down arrow on the right side of the item, then tap Dislike.
- If you liked a fan page on Facebook, you can also hide it from your timeline, so others don’t see it.
It’s nice to be able to see all your Facebook likes in one place. Maybe you liked a post and now you want to see it again, but Facebook’s search option doesn’t allow you to do so. The following methods will definitely bring the job to view.