Just follow these steps and you’ll learn how to do it:
- First, open your TikTok profile and tap the three-dot icon in the top right corner.
- From the menu, select “Share Profile” and click “Copy Link” to copy the link to your TikTok profile.
- Now open the Snapchat app and take a new photo.
- Now click on the attachment icon on the right hand side.
- You should see the recently copied link at the top, just click on it.
- Now tap “Attach to Snap” below and this link will be added to this Snap.
- Now click “Send to” and choose where you want to share it. People will be able to see a link icon on your Snap and can click on it.
What do you mean by sharing a link to Snapchat?
A link is a form of reference to a specific document or website, personal blog, post, or page where you have shared something useful. The reader will benefit from sharing your link, as it will provide additional information about your material.
In general, people are increasingly using shared links to enhance their social media profiles. Previously, there was no way to include clickable links in the content. To enhance your posts, you can now include a link in your Snapchat story, chats, and snapshots. Also, simply by swiping the link, your subscribers can read the articles you like.
Upload your own TikTok videos
You can easily upload your own videos to TikTok. This is the easiest way to share them with Snapchat.
- Open the video you want to share.
- Select the Share icon at the bottom right of the video while it is playing.
- Select Download from the context menu.
- Find the video in your camera or gallery.
How to add TikTok videos to your Snapchat story on iPhone with SaveTox app:
Now exit TikTok app and launch SaveTox – Tik Saver & Repost on your iPhone. If you haven’t installed the SaveTox app on your iPhone yet, first download it for free from the App Store and then open it.
Next, tap on the Paste TikTok Video Link button in the SaveTox app. This action will allow SaveTox to retrieve the TikTok video using your link. Most importantly, the recovered video will not have a watermark. Step 5: After that, select the Share Video (No Watermark) button and choose the Snapchat app from the sharing menu that appears. If Snapchat doesn’t appear in the list of app icons, swipe right, tap the More icon, then find the Snapchat app. And yet, if there’s no Snapchat, you haven’t installed it on your iPhone.