You can see all the posts you’ve liked on Facebook in your activity log. Here’s how to access it on your Android or iPhone:
- Open the Facebook mobile app and sign in to your account.
- Touch your profile picture on the left of the status bar to access your profile.
- Tap the 3 dots to the right of the Add to Story button and select Activity Log on the next screen.
- Here you can see all your activities on Facebook. To see posts you’ve liked, tap Interactions, then Likes & Reactions.
- All the posts you liked will appear on the next screen, organized by the date you liked them.
- You can dismiss any of these posts while you’re here by tapping the 3 dots to the right of the post and selecting Dislike.
Just like on mobile, the first step to seeing all your Facebook likes is to visit your profile page. To sign in, tap your name in the blue band at the top of any Facebook page.
Once you get to your profile, click the View Activity Log button to the right of your profile picture. To filter your journal to see only the things you liked, click the Like button in the left column of the screen.
On iOS or Android
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Go to your Facebook profile.
- Now tap the menu at the bottom right for iOS or at the top right for Android (the three line button).
- You will see your name at the top of the menu, tap on it.
- Tap the Activity Log button below your profile picture
- You will now be taken to a screen with a list of activities sorted by year. Tap any of them and you’ll see a record of all your Facebook activity for that year.
- We only need to filter the likes, so hit the filter button at the top, then hit likes.
- You will now return to the main activity log screen. You can tap on any month or year to see the likes for that time period.
- If you want to dislike a post or something like that, tap the little down arrow on the right side of the item, then tap Dislike.
- If you liked a fan page on Facebook, you can also hide it from your timeline, so others don’t see it.
It’s nice to be able to see all your Facebook likes in one place. Maybe you liked a post and now you want to see it again, but Facebook’s search option doesn’t allow you to do so. The following methods will definitely bring the job to view.